Members can use the SOHO gym 24/7 and that includes weekends as well, so make yourself at home and start working out!
Before you settle in, please make sure you read and follow our gym rules:
- The SOHO Gym is exclusive for SOHO Members ONLY. Members who bring non-members to use the gym will be charged penalty fees.
- Members MUST sign the Gym Agreement before they can begin using the gym.
- Keep your shirt on during the workout.
- Disinfect all the equipment you have used.
- After using the equipment place it where it belongs.
- Punching bags can ONLY be hung in the installed clamps, NOT directly on the metal bars.
- Do NOT place the barbell up against the wall.
- Make sure you turn off the lights when you are the last one out.
- Switch off AC when you’ve finished.
To make sure everybody is familiar with the GYM RULES we’re introducing a SOHO Gym agreement which has to be signed by each gym user.
The agreements will be available for signing at the reception. Please read the rules carefully before signing it.
We will be frequently checking if Members are following the gym rules and consequences will follow to those who ignore them.
We hope you make the most out of the facilities and we’ll see you there.